According to the permit application, which was approved by the County, the resort will include
- “A destination restaurant featuring local foods;
- A collection of cottages built to highlight various aspects of the natural environment;
- A wellness spa built of small spa cottages for massage and energy work;
- A meeting space designed for both corporate gatherings and small weddings; and
- A market environment that will offer production and/or retail locations for local producers of craft foods, beverages and objects.”
The HVPOA Board will be closely monitoring this project and working with the developers to ensure that any potential impacts to Horizon Village are addressed.
Image source: “Public Hearing for Four (4) Special Use Permits.” Memo from Tim Padalino to Nelson County Board of Supervisors, January 5, 2016.